Followers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I want a life

what is wrong with my life? Why do the animals insist on surrounding me with their idiosyncrasies? One of our cat’s here is biting all of her fur off. It is “Odd Todd.” she is the fat, fat cat that eats everyone’s food.
I bought her a special diet food and my daughter kept her locked in her bedroom so she could not get out and eat the other animals food.

She sneaks into my room in the middle of the night and eats Poki's (the blind cat) food. I finely had to force her out of my room as she was just taking over and insisted on sleeping with me. She got very angry because I would not let her in the room. Then she just started pulling her fur out. So I bought the same type of expensive food that I was feeding Max. It is an excellent brand and Max stopped pulling his fur out once he started eating it. So I thought this should work for Todd.

Well she has lost lots of fur and has little sores now where she has been biting herself. I told Chris, my daughter to just let her go and let her come in my room and eat what she wants and I let her sleep in here if she likes. I think her nerves must have gotten the best of her when she had to stop eating so much. But Chris blames me for Todd loosing her fur. And she and her husband still insist that I am not the pack leader but part of the pack, as their dog,and their two cats insist on being in my room.

Of course Max also thinks I'm an obstacle course with a built in hurdle as when he sees me in the morning he leaps at me and over things and runs in circles and then charges me again. I just can’t get him to stop it. This is a typical morning greeting. I think the only thing that will stop him is to just let him sleep in the room with me at night too. This is to much. A blind cat, a fat cat and the stinky dog. Where did I go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Count Me In

Birds of a Feather

Birds of a Feather
It feels good to be free

Fourth of July in Waikiki

Fourth of July in Waikiki
Early morning view just kicking back

About Me

My photo
Do you want to know about Hawaii from a locals point of view? Where do we like to go? What things do we like to see. This blog is about seeing Hawaii without being trapped. This is a journal about Good eats, Hawaiian events, and looking at the islands through the eyes of someone who has lived here for more then forty years.

For Blog updates;

The Curmudgeon