Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010







Today I got nico off to school with the neighbor who takes turns with me taking and bringing the kids to school and home. I swept the front and back yard and got a load of laundry in the machine. 

Then I got all my things together to go to the swimming exercise class at the "Y."  As I went through the house closing windows and locking up, Max vigilantly clip, clopped behind me. Slowly he lagged further behind as he realized I was going to be leaving the house. I hate, hate, hate leaving him at home. And you know what? I hate leaving the house too! As I closed the sliding door I thought to myself, why am I going when I want to stay. 

So I started opening all the windows again, pulled open the sliding door, dumped all my bag out and put my purse away and patted Max who was now realizing that I was staying home. I started to clean the house. 

I was actually happier cleaning the house then going to the pool. Well of course I was going to the pool to excercise not to swim. But I told myself I will do the 2 mile walk with Max tonight to make up for it. Well that's what I told myself and since Max doesn't understand what I'm talking about he won't be able to hold it against me. 

So as I cleaned I made a list of things I needed to do. I've almost finished that list and when Nico comes home we will go to get me some glasses so I can say I've accomplished all that I WANTED to do today. Now to go and read a book. Wow life is grand. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Count Me In

Birds of a Feather

Birds of a Feather
It feels good to be free

Fourth of July in Waikiki

Fourth of July in Waikiki
Early morning view just kicking back

About Me

My photo
Do you want to know about Hawaii from a locals point of view? Where do we like to go? What things do we like to see. This blog is about seeing Hawaii without being trapped. This is a journal about Good eats, Hawaiian events, and looking at the islands through the eyes of someone who has lived here for more then forty years.

For Blog updates;

The Curmudgeon